KIA CARNIVAL PRICE IN PAKISTAN 2022
Let’s talk about the prices of the new KIA Carnival in Pakistan. This vehicle comes with a 4-year or 100,000KM warranty. (updated on 13th April 2022)
|KIA Carnival GLS Price in Pakistan||PKR 9,199,000|
|KIA Carnival GLS+ Price in Pakistan||PKR 10,499,000|
Lucky Motor Corporation launched Kia Carnival in 2021. Internationally it is known as Kia Grand Carnival. It falls under the minivan category with five doors on three sides. LMC Pvt Ltd offers two models of its Kia Carnival, the first is GLS, and the second is GLS+. Both Kia Carnival has a fully automatic transmission with 8x speed.
LMC Pvt. Ltd. has the vision to contend with its products as per the needs of all classes of Pakistan. They launched Kia Carnival with two models, and they have the same features except for some minor differences.
Kia Carnival Pictures
Kia Carnival GLS
Kia Carnival GLS offers the LAMBDA II 3.5 MPI engine, which provides an 8x fully automatic transmission. This model has a displacement (cc) of 3470. The Maximum Output (kW(ps)/rpm) is 200.1 (272) / 6400 with the Maximum Torque (Nm/rpm) is provided with 331.5 / 5000.
This Kia Carnival does not have Shift By Wire technology in its transmission. This Carnival model also lacks the Paddle Shifter perk. Other than these, this Carnival model has the Leather Wrapped gear shift knob. The driver’s seat only has two-way Adjustable Lumbar Support with no Integrated Memory Seat.
Another unique feature of the Kia Carnival GLS model is the Heated Seats for driver and passenger. Center Fascia pattern uses Metal paint. Kia Carnival GLS model has overall Saddle Brown colour, which gives the interior a sophisticated look.
Kia Carnival GLS+
Kia Carnival GLS+ has most of the same features as the GLS model. This model has a displacement (cc) of 3470. The Maximum Output (kW(ps)/rpm) is 200.1 (272) / 6400 with the Maximum Torque (Nm/rpm) is provided with 331.5 / 5000. Kia Carnival GLS+ offers the LAMBDA II 3.5 MPI engine, which provides an 8x fully automatic transmission.
This Kia Carnival model GLS+ has Shift By Wire technology in its transmission and has the Paddle Shifter bonus. These two features come in handy on long journeys, and this GLS+ model has a dial-type gear shift knob. Center Fascia pattern uses Hydrographic Wood Grain.
The driver’s seat has four-way Adjustable Lumbar Support with an Integrated Memory Seat. The Kia Carnival GLS+ model has the Heated Seats for the driver, passenger, and first row behind them. Frontal Both seats, i.e., driver & passenger, has ventilated seats.
Lucky Motor Corporation has introduced a unique, vibrant exterior design to their Kia Carnival minivans.
- Kia is offering Dual LED Projection Head Lamps. These headlamps have enough light to enhance the drivers’ visibility after dar hours.
- Kia Carnival has the Matte chrome-coated frontal grille.
- Both Kia Carnival models have C-pillars in their rear structure, giving much strength.
- Kia Carnival offers a hidden Viper on the rear windscreen. This viper connects to the body on the top side of the upper flap.
- This car has an excellent feature for the passengers sitting in the back rows of the vehicle. Puddle Light will help the passenger watch out for his step on the ground for safety.
- Kia Carnival comes with 18” Alloy rims with 235 / 60R18 tire size.
- Both models in Kia Carnival use MFR LED fog lamps. These tiny led lights are beneficial during fog and winter seasons.
- Both models have innovative tailgate technology. Smart Tailgate helps the driver open and close the rear door without getting outside the vehicle.
Some of the highlighting interior features are as follows.
- LMC Pvt. Ltd. is offering a 4.2” Supervision Cluster. That helps the driver of the vehicle. From remaining fuel, fuel consumption per/km., car engines & cabin temperatures, etc.
- Kia Carnival has an 8” display audio screen in front of the dashboard. It is basically to control the multimedia by the passenger.
- Kia carnival also has a wireless charging facility to get your devices using wires.
- Kia has designed a large console to store items between driver and passenger.
- Integrated memory seats are a significant feature that helps passengers set the settings for their seats.
- The driver has the power control of the seat to set the frontal passenger’s seat settings for inclining or declining for the ease of the rear passenger.
- Kia has introduced the ventilated & heated seats for the driver plus passengers. It helps the passengers and driver to settle in little time.
- Kia is offering 3-Zone fully auto AC that helps all the passengers to travel the journey better than before.
- Rear air conditioning control gives passengers to control the AC for themselves.
- Center Console has USB charging ports for your devices.
- Kia Carnival has Dual Power Sunroofs. Which will not only slide the sunroof but can also tilt the roof.
Culminations of Kia Carnival
Culminations for Kia carnival are as follows:
- Kia Carnivals offer a total of 11 seats in the vehicle. Two are in front, two in 2nd & 3rd rows with one folding chair each row. The fourth row can be fully flat into the floor to disappear completely.
- Kia carnival has bright sliding doors on both sides that can be opened & closed remotely by the driver.
- Interior colors are of two types. The first one is Saddle brown with black, and The second one is Martian brown with black.
- Kia Carnival also has many controls on the steering wheel for the driver to choose the required action without taking off his hands on the steering wheel.
- This vehicle also has voice recognition for Bluetooth devices.
- Kia Carnival comes with seven airbags to provide safety in case of collisions.
|Specifications||Kia Carnival GLS||Kia Carnival GLS+|
|Minimum Ground Clearance (Meter)||1.72||1.72|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Liters)||72||72|
|Engine||LAMBDA II 3.5 MPI||LAMBDA II 3.5 MPI|
|Shift By Wire||X||O|
|Out Side handles||Body-colored||Half Chrome Coating|
|Radiator Grille||Silver Paint||Mate Chrome Coating|
|Interior Color of Seats||Saddle Brown & Black||Martian Brown & Black|
|TFT- Cluster||4.2″ Cluster TFT LCD + Rheostat||4.2″ Cluster TFT LCD + Rheostat|